In addition to our team of practitioners, we have access to world-class students, faculty, researchers, and professional engineers. If you are hiring interns or co-op students, we’ve got you covered. Need assistance with your production line? We can help. Curious about the latest innovations in industrial technology – just call us.
Our staff has years of experience with process improvement, workflows, identifying new technologies to expand your production, and ideas on how to build capacity and increase profitability. Through our partnership with the Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute, we share innovative research on industrial tech. Our collaboration with the Manufacturing Extension Partnership makes it easy for us to connect you with the resources and expertise needed to grow your business.
Manufacturing Advancement and Knowledge for Executives (M.A.K.E.) Series
M.A.K.E. is a series of web education sessions, B-to-B networking intensives, and business best practices for MBE manufacturing executives and entrepreneurs.
- Learn from experts on new technologies and industry topics to upgrade your business and expand your knowledge base so you stay ahead of innovation.
- Increase business leads by creating opportunities to match, pitch and deal with corporate organizations who need your services in the upcoming fiscal year.
- Identify partners, make connections, build teams, and learn about contract opportunities before the opportunities are made public.
6th Annual National MBE Manufacturers Summit –
Coming in August 2022
Since we established the National MBE Manufacturers Summit in 2016, nearly 1,000 attendees from 28 states, Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., and Canada have taken advantage of the one-on-one meetings with corporations and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), education and training, networking, Poster Walk competition, technology showcases, and manufacturing technology tours that the Summit has offered. We continue to build a national ecosystem of MBE manufacturers, partners, and stakeholders. Our goal for each Summit is to make connections for new business opportunities and to bring unique information and experiences that you can take back and implement in your company. Summit highlights include:
- Fast Pitch - Fast Pitch sessions are 15-minute meetings between corporations and MBEs. There is a quick exchange of background information, and the sharing of each organization’s business needs. Most importantly, Fast Pitch allows the MBEs to share their capabilities with sourcing professionals. This is an opportunity for each company to start and build relationships that may lead to mutually beneficial business deals in the future.
- Poster Walk Competition - This is an impactful opportunity to tell your story to a national audience. Participants send details of one project their company completed that solved a specific problem. Posters are displayed during the Summit and participants vote on the posters that provide the best solutions. Winners are highlighted during the Summit and all Poster Walk participants are promoted after the Summit.
- Technology Showcase - Innovative and interesting new technologies from businesses who are creating the future of manufacturing are highlighted at the Summit. Previous showcases have included augmented reality, robotic manufacturing, and machine learning. Talk with the inventors and innovators who are making gains in innovation, productivity, safety, and profitability.
- Manufacturing Tours - See how innovation is applied in a real-world setting. Join Summit attendees and tour world class manufacturing plants or manufacturing research facilities. Previous tours have included the Kia West Point Assembly Plant, Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute, and a virtual tour of Starbucks’ coffee processing plant. Our signature guided tours are an opportunity to ask questions and evaluate your company’s processes, production, and technology.
- Education and Training - Our education and training sessions include industry experts, entrepreneurs, and leaders from all over the nation. Enjoy keynote speakers and insights from leading industry experts as they share manufacturing solutions, global trends and technologies in manufacturing, paths to success, and advice for scaling your manufacturing operation.